Administration & Finance
309-266-5361, ext. 2284
The Administration and Finance Department, under the direction of the Village Administrator, is responsible for management of the Village’s financial affairs. This includes the following:
- Revenue collection
- Financial reporting
- General accounting operations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Utility billing and collection
- Human resources
- Annual Tax Levy
- Coordination of the Village’s annual audit
- Annual budget preparation
- Annual appropriation ordinance preparation and filing
- Annual treasurer’s report preparation and filing
- Pension fund administration
- Investment of Village funds
The department provides reports on the Village’s fiscal position to the Village Board of Trustees and Village President on a regular basis.
In 2019, the Illinois General Assembly passed Public Act 101-0504. The law requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. IMRF will update these reports annually.
- Employer Contribution Amounts (XLSX): The amount of employer contributions each employer made from January 1, 1995 to present (searchable spreadsheet)
- Employer Contribution Rates (XLSX): Each employer’s contribution rates for the current year and one year after (searchable spreadsheet)
- Employer Resolutions (PDF): Required participation resolutions for employers that joined on or after January 1, 1995 (searchable PDF) – Not Applicable
- Participating Employers (XLSX): A list of all employers and the date each employer joined IMRF (searchable spreadsheet)
- Public Act 101-0504 requires IMRF employers that have a website to include a link to this web page, no later than January 1, 2021.