Garbage Recycling Collection
The Village of Morton contracts with Grimm Brothers Trucking, Inc. for solid waste service.
Grimm Brothers Trucking, Inc can be contacted between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday to establish service or with questions/concerns. Their contact information is as follows:
Grimm Brothers Trucking, Inc
1090 W. Jefferson St.
Morton, Illinois 61550
All recyclables and residential waste should be at the curb by 6:00 am on collection day to ensure uninterrupted pick-up.
All recyclables must be placed in approved recycle containers provided by Grimm Brothers Trucking, Inc. Recyclable items collected at curbside include:
- #1 thru #5 Plastics (NO PLASTIC BAGS) excluding containers that have contained hazardous or flammable chemicals.
- Cans made of steel, aluminum or bi-metal
- Cardboard broken down no larger than 2 ft. by 2 ft. bundled or contained
- Newspapers, catalogs, phone books, magazines, and junk mail
- Clear, brown, and green glass bottles and jars