Fire & Paramedic Units
In any emergency situation please dial 911 for services.
- Paramedic Service –
- The Village of Morton offers premier paramedic services, with Advanced Life Support accredited staff. There are two ambulances on duty 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- If you are interested in applying for a paramedic position with the Village of Morton, please complete the EMS System Agency Application and return it along with a resume and cover letter to Joe Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carle Health EMS System Entry Form
- Billing for ambulance/paramedic services is handled by Andres Medical Billing. For questions on a bill, please contact them at 800-244-2345, or their website https://www.andresmedical.com/.
- Fire and Rescue Service –
- Village of Morton fire and rescue services are provided by volunteers. Local men and women serve the community with rapid response from our two fire stations located at 300 W. Courtland, and 205 W. Adams.
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter for the Village of Morton, please complete an application and return it via email to Joe Kelley, Director of Fire and Emergency Services, at email@example.com for consideration.