Bills for utility service are sent out on the first day of every month at a rate of 95% of the actual amount of utility services used. This amount is due by the 10th of the month. If the full amount due is not received by the Village by 5 pm on the 10th of the month, the 5% discount for the unpaid amount will be added to the next month’s bill.
If you do not receive your Morton Utilities bill by the third business day of the month, contact the Morton Utilities Office to get your amount due over the telephone and to confirm that we have the correct address on file.
Utility bills can also be viewed online by clicking on View Utility Bill above. This will take you to our payment processor’s website where you should register to view your bill. You will need to have your utility bill customer account number handy to register which can be found on your utility bill.
You will receive an email each month when your new bill is available. You can help keep costs down by opting out of paper bills and receiving your bill online, also.
IMPORTANT: Failure to receive your Morton Utilities bill shall not excuse a customer from his or her obligation to pay within the time period specified.
Mail payment to:
Village of Morton
PO Box 28
Morton, IL 61550
Pay in person:
120 N. Main Street
Hours: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Place payment in one of the two secure drop boxes:
- Located in front of Village Hall on Main Street
- Drive up location across from Village Hall in the alley (across Madison St.)
Pay by ACH – Direct Debit:
- You may complete the ACH Direct Debit form and return it, along with a voided check or deposit slip to Village Hall. Your utility payment will be deducted directly from your bank account on the 10th of the month.
Pay by Credit Card (online or at Village Hall):
- Click ‘Pay Utility Bill’ on this page or our home page. This will take you to our payment processor’s website where you can register and make your payment. You will need to have your utility bill customer account number handy to register which can be found on your utility bill.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and e-Check are accepted.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
- Credit card payments are also accepted at the Customer Service Window at Village Hall.
- This is a FREE Service.
If you need assistance with viewing your bills or paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
If you have questions regarding your bill or need service, call the Village of Morton at 309-266-5361.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments and post bills online.
PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.